Karlified Myself

20:09

Okay, for those of you who don't know me, I think you don't know the reason why I titled this post as "Karlified Myself". I'll let you know. I adore Karl Lagerfeld so much and I think it's cool to be the lady version of Karl. These pictures were taken by my sister and the actual reason I got the idea for channeling Karl is because I join a competition which is held by Fimela


Excuse my facial expression haha. What do you think? Is it a yes or no? 


Outfit details:
White shirt - New Look
Blazer - Mango
Black tie - DIY
Elephant brooch - Gift from my Auntie
Watch - Bonia
Noah's Ark bracelet - New Look
Gold chain bracelet - Forever 21
Skinny belt - Topshop
Shorts - I purchased these somewhere in Bandung
Kitten heels - Charles & Keith

By the way, if you want to see my look at Fimela (and I would be happy if you vote me), click the link below and search for my photo:
http://www.fimela.com/fimelahood/gallery



Lots of Love,
Lulu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe