Work Hard, Play Hard

22:16






After all these busy weeks–okay not my busy weeks. They were my brother's and sister's, since my brother has been preparing himself for his freshman year at university and my sister has been busy as a freshman at high school–finally we spent this Saturday together, with mum and dad, too. Guess what, today was a shopping day! We went to some places but these picture were taken at Nordhenbasic store in Bandung while my brother was in the dressing room. 

Even though I buy nothing for myself, it was a happiness for me to saw my brother bought quite a lot shirts and got busy browsed the clothing rack.

Move to my sister. This post mostly about her outfit. She wore a nice outfit today, wasn't she? I personally loved what she wore today. And look the picture above, she was also happy... Instagramming!

And finally.. This is me.


Please don't get me wrong, I hate nothing in the picture. It came natural. The way I see something is always like that hehe.



My sister:
Shirt, New Look; Blazer, Forever 21; Jeans, Logo Jeans; Shoes, Zara; Bracelet, New Look

Me:
Shirt, Stradivarius; Bag, Zara; Jeans, Logo Jeans; Watch, Bonia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe