Day Off, Grey On

20:12







Hello Gorgeous!

After the almost-three-months holiday, finally, since Monday, I'm back to the normal days at uni. Anyways, I'm on my third semester and if you don't know I'm studying English Literature–end of the story. 

What makes me happy, then? Okay.. Wednesday is my day off–which means hang outs, reading books at home, sleeping, blogging, or worse, paper! But since it was my first Wednesday in this semester, I can say, forget about paper. 

I went out with my boyfriend on my first day off. We watched The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, and it's a great movie with great story and great stars!

Okay, these photos were photographed by my mum before I went out. I decided to wear just the basic ones, and I chose grey shirt and black denim. Oh! I wore my bag from Asos that I was talking about on my Cat Eyes post. 


Shirt, Grande Factory Outlet; Denim, Pot Meets Pop; Shoes, Zara; Bag, Asos; Bracelet, Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe