(As Always) Black and White

20:47




My wardrobe might not be colourful, but who cares! As long as I'm happy with it, I can go with all black and white every single day. No, joking. I still have and love some other more colourful colours. 

Today is a full-time shopping day! Yeay! I went to Lookatsmarket with my mum, dad, and sister. Well, it's a local-brand bazaar which is held at Paris van Java on 6-8 September. My sister wanted to get some clothes there, and guess who's the winner? Me. I bought quite lots of clothes there. My sister is definitely jealous. Sorry sissy! 

I did low messy bun since it's quite hot outside, especially in the tent.


...And this one is my current read.


White Shirt, Grande Factory Outlet; Black Dry Denim, Pot Meets Pop; Loafers, Stradivarius; Bag, Zara; Ring, Accessorize




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lulu! ini ajeng :) love your fashion stuff <3 ehehe
    mind to follow each other? followed you already :D

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! great pictures but try to keep them same sized! i am following you now via bloglovin and GFC.
    please return the favour to this blog!

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Kamila! Still trying to improve my blog!
      I'm following yours too.
      X

      Delete
  3. great shoes! I've followed ya.
    x rachel @ http://watshouldiweartoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe