Ladylike

18:28



"What about florals?"

That was my first thought this morning when I had to decide what-to-wear today. Let me clear this. Although it is nearly autumn in other parts of the world, here, in Indonesia, there is no autumn. Six months of 'summer' and six months of rainy (but still 'summer'). Yes, it means I can still wear florals. Today I just went for lunch with my mum, dad, and sister. Umm, anyways, I feel so ladylike. It's been quite long since I didn't dress up like that. I used to dress so girly back then. Uni makes me so lazy to think about "What should I wear" so that I end up wearing jeans almost everyday.

The floral skirt I'm wearing here was customised by a tailor, so if you like it I don't think you'll find the exactly-same one.


Black shirt, Forever 21; Bag, Asos



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe