Our Moment

06:57

Hello Gorgeous!

I found myself super excited to write things today, so I decided to write this as my second blog post today. I hope you don't mind. First of all, if you don't know yet, I love One Direction. Umm, I'm 19 which is not a big deal since the age of the lads are 19, 20, and 21. Second, I've been waiting to get Our Moment since the day they launched the fragrance on 6 June 2013, but the problem is, I'm too lazy to order it online and wait for it to come in front of my door. I hope I can find it somewhere in Jakarta, but I don't think that it's already available in stores here.

Dad, please take me on holiday and bring me to the store which sells Our Moment.

If you haven't seen the ad yet, which is funny and lovely, and adorable, and funny, then you can watch the video below.


"These are a few of my favourite things.."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe