Fangs

10:21


Yesterday was a bright plus chilly day. I went shopping with my sister and I wore my black sweatshirt with the print of black leopard scary face on its sleeves. I loved it when it was still hung on clothing rack and I do love it until this very second. 

I didn't want to look grunge when I'm wearing it, so I decided to pair it with my midi pencil skirt and a pair of flat shoes that I borrowed from my sister. 

I've worn the skirt once for a presentation in class last semester, and finally I found something else to pair with. I personally loved what I wore yesterday, the colours of my outfit looked so warm. Nice, wasn't it? What do you think?

One thing that I hate about this look is, my hair looked a bit red because of heat. I tried to use less heat (or forgot it), and actually yesterday was the first time since the last time I used heat about three months ago. I want my black hair back.



Sweatshirt, H&M; Skirt, Zara; Bowling bag, Zara; Shoes, Charles & Keith
Rings, New Look; Bracelet, H&M

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe