H&M

10:41




Couldn't be happier when finally H&M comes to Indonesia. The grand opening of its first store here was on 5 October 2013 at Gandaria City. Not so far from it, H&M opens its second store at Pondok Indah Mall on 9 October 2013.

I saw a lot of pictures about H&M opening and the super long queuing on Instagram. Seriously, I think people were being absolutely insane welcoming H&M! Of course I want to feel at least a little of people's euphoria, so I decided to visit Gandaria City last Saturday. My eyes easily caught Gisele's pictures along the street. Nice ads, by the way. 

I know one of the fun things about shopping is a haul, but I'm not going to reveal what I bought. It's a secret until I wear it and post it! Keep an eye for what I bought on my blog posts soon!


Me taking selfie while my mum was trying on a pair of shoes at Clarks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe