Loafers Lover

18:46





These days I can't stop thinking about buying a new pair of shoes, and I know exactly what I want. Loafers seem perfect and so into autumn trend, and may last until spring although I can just wear them whenever I want to. No reason to not loving loafers. They fit nicely and make an instant boost to our look!

I always think that we can never go wrong with loafers. You can always pair them with skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, trousers, and also skirt. From preppy to edgy, day to night, loafers are our feet best friends. Trust me. If you haven't worn a pair before, just go to Zara, H&M, or any local vintage shops. Loafers are good investments since they are timeless, years from now you will still find people wearing them. Even your grand mum must ever had them in her wardrobe. 

These three pairs are my favourites. I wish I could just try and walk in these beautiful, lovely, perfect shoes.


Image Source:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. the black ones are gorgeous!
    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white ones! Amazing!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! They're furry and lovely, x

      Delete
  3. Love these, was just looking for a perfect flat pair for fall and decided to go with loafers. Those furry ones are my favorite!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope this post helped you! X

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe