Saturday

18:39






It was a normal Saturday, with another black and white outfit, and finally I wore my burgundy satchel for the very first time! 

This morning I was wondering why I do not own a lot of coloured things in my wardrobe, then I asked mum did she wear lots of colour when she was young like me. She said, "Yes". I tried so many times to find colourful clothes but often ended up with, again, black and white.



My sister helped me a lot on photographing me for my blog, so I decided to take pictures of her. Loved her outfit. 

Me:
Blazer, Mango; Dress, customised by a tailor; Kitten Heels, Charles & Keith; Satchel, Bershka

My sister:
Denim Jacket, Lee Cooper; Shirt, New Look; Jeans, Pot Meets Pop; Shoes, Amble Footwear

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe