Casual Lunch

15:52


Hi! 

First of all, I just want to thank all of you who are kind enough to gave your opinions on my previous post. I'm planning to post my look when I'm wearing that asymmetrical dress, soon. Thank you so much!

Okay, without talking too much, I want to tell you that before I had lunch this afternoon, I ate a crepe filled with scrambled egg, chili sauce and mayonnaise. Yes, you read it right, it happened just before lunch. I couldn't say no when my mum asked me, "Do you want one?". My bad, but the crepe tasted soo good, seriously. 

This afternoon was cloudy and rainy, but, thank God the rain stopped just before my sister took these pictures. These pictures are taken after I got home.


Shirt, Forever 21 - Jeans, my brother's Levi's - Flats, Charles & Keith - Bag, Bershka

PS: I wore my brother's Levi's because I haven't found a perfect boyfriend jeans for myself and these jeans looked good when I tried it on. I knew he wouldn't mind if I 'stole' it for awhile.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. great casual fit, and those jeans are awesome.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your smile!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boyfriend jeans! My current fave. Well, it suits you!

    X Baby J

    http://justydarm.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my current favourite, too! So happy that you said they suit me! Thanks, x

      Delete
  4. Cuute look, it's one of my favourite, seriously <3 I really like your jeans<3
    Dear could you like my fanpage? Im young lover of fashion and i would like to share with my idead with all people <3 if you also have got the facebook fanpage please share with me and i will also like this :)
    www.facebook.com/berriesfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! That's so sweet of you! Sure, I'll go to your page now, xx

      Delete
  5. great post! love your jeans!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit<3!! very comfy :)

    XO Karla
    www.kqnstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the outfit was very comfy! Thanks, x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe