Maxi Skirt

09:50

Hello Gorgeous!

It's been two weeks since I posted my outfit here. Sorry for not being productive these days. I'm now an intern at What I Wear which means I also have another tasks beside my super duper uncountable college final assignments. Bless me. But don't worry, yesterday I asked my sister to take my pictures for another blog post. Keep scrolling, Gorgeous!


One of my internship tasks is to find fashionable people - on streets, at mall, etc - and took their pictures as my spotties. Thank God there was a fashion event called Jakarta Fashion Market held at fX yesterday, and yes I went there to do my job. Job. Even though going to mall is no longer about shopping and eating, I really enjoy meeting new, kind and stylish people. 

You know that good things come hard and that's true. But let me tell you, good things are always worth the wait. I'm serious now. After hours walk around fX accompanied by my sister, I saw a girl wearing a vintage yet chic outfit then I decided to asked her for a picture. Guess what, the girl is Clara, blogger behind Lucedale! It was amazing! She's one of my favourite bloggers and I adore her personal style. 

Move to my outfit, I was in a maxi skirt mood yesterday morning. Enjoy the pictures below.


Sweatshirt, Forever 21 - Maxi Skirt, customised by tailor - Bowling Bag, Forever 21 - Loafers, Stradivarius - Ring, New Look

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Such a pretty look! Love the classic white on black and the maxi skirt is stunning!
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a light grey top actually. Thank you so much, Maya! X

      Delete
  2. hello! saw your blog link via lookbook. your outfit is beautiful - I love maxi skirts with a sweater on top. also that's really neat you that intern for What I Wear! hope you can check out my blog and follow if you'd like x

    instagram.com/joyyiu
    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for spending your time to check out my blog! Yes, it's a big thing I made this year, thank God. X

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit! What a comfy & chic look ;D Can't wait to see more!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the skirt looks absolutely amazing!♥ lovely look!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt!! amazing look

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe