Playsuit

15:35


If you haven't seen me in a colourful summer outfit, you're gonna be surprised here (or not)! I didn't wear black and white to Universal Studio. Although there were no black and white, I'm not a kind of person who's going to wear cropped shirt and studded ombre shorts. You won't find me wearing those kind of clothes, no. I wanted to look casual, playful yet ladylike at the same time in the playground, so I decided to wear a playsuit.

I'm always obsessed with 50s fashion since the ladies looked flirty but still, elegant in any way. To get  the playsuit I asked a tailor to made me one, inspired by 50s playsuit.

I was really happy cause the weather was nice and I got a little sun-kissed skin. Anyway, my sister took not so many pictures while I was at Universal Studio. We were busy having fun, but I hope these pictures will show you enough details of my new favourite item in my wardrobe.


Bag, Asos - Ballet pumps, Topshop

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wauw! Love the playsuit! It suits you perfect!
    x

    http://runfromthedesire.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe