Conversing with Sneakers

13:35

Friday was another traveling day to me. It was Chinese New Year day which means long weekend for my mum so that we could go visiting grand mum in Surabaya. Visiting grand mum's house is one of the happiest thing in the world. I sound like a child by saying that, but that feeling is true. Because seeing an old elegant lady, which I know an old version of my mum, welcoming her grandchildren with a huge smile is always a kind of amusing thing. My mum and other big family members must always feel the same thing, too.

On this post, as you can see on the pictures above, you won't find me wearing beautiful flats but instead, you can see me wearing Converse kicks for the first time (on my blog). I figured out that they are so comfortable. Now, they are my new favourite traveling essentials. I wish I didn't look tomboy in this outfit.

Cardigan, it was bought in Puncak when my mum was freezing and could't find something that would keep her in warm - Shirt, New Look - Necklace, Magic Spell - Jeans, Pot Meets Pop 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe