Lux

14:24

Spending a weekend in the hotel room is always perfect to me. It makes me feel like I'm on a vacation, therefore I could forget all the complicated thoughts for awhile and enjoy every second I have on my grasp. Another thing that I love about staying in a hotel room is the view from its window. Most of the hotel rooms I stayed in have, at least, a good view to look at.

The morning I dressed myself before my family and I went to the hotel, I had a feeling that I didn't want to wear anything that is too chic. All I wanted was a shirt, jeans, and cardigan until I realised that the pairs looked way too casual. In the end, I grabbed these Forever 21 pointed boots to polish my outfit.
Shirt, Forever 21 - Cardigan, H&M - High-waisted jeans, Topshop - Boots, Forever 21

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Whoa, those boots are killer! The heel almost looks like an actual stiletto knife.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe