Spring Fling

22:34

Top, Gowigasa
Everyone has started to post their enthusiasm for spring. Either they posts their spring essentials, outfits, warmer weather, or even blooming flowers, everything is so lovely that I can easily imagine how beautiful spring is. Even though there is no such thing in my country, I also celebrate spring by filling my wardrobe with the stores' new in. I wish I could experience the mild blowing wind somewhere in the UK, but who wants to skip new season's shopping (only for imagining)? Not I. Actually, I used to think that Spring/Summer collection is somewhat boring−if you haven't known me, bright and colourful clothes have never really set my sights on. Pastels sweaters and skirts are cute, so do the fuchsia mini bags I saw lately in store, but not anything in bright yellow, orange or lime green. Those are too bold for me. Back to my least interest at Spring/Summer collection, I finally find out that it's not that boring. I even think that I love spring collection since my previous shopping because I realise there is still some clothing stores that sell minimalistic yet feminine, girly, and still-bright-but-not-too-bold clothes rather that stocking their store with everything cropped and ripped which are related to sun-kissed skin. I am beyond happy!

Speaking about spring somehow is speaking about the time when flowers start to bloom. Then to make yourself smell like the fresh blooming flowers, there's nothing wrong with spraying on fruity, flowery fragrance before you go. My spring fling is Our Moment by One Direction. Anyways, rumour has it that the next One Direction's fragrance, That Moment, will be released this April. They seem to need no long hiatus to make another scent-sational and successful fragrance. Okay, what we ladies have to do is to wait patiently for that moment to come, then.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that top on you and it's great that you chose black to set of the perfume bottle in your photos!
    Kiri
    http://www.fashionblender.com.au
    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBlender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top! One direction perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top! You must visit a region in bloom since you don't experience much of spring there! (:

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe