Enchantress

19:30

Hat, Forever 21 - Top, H&M - Skirt, Forever 21 - Necklace, H&M - Bag, Zara - Shoes, Topshop 

It's been awhile since the last time I wore an all-black outfit, and last Saturday's was one of my favourite. Thanks Sister for shooting these picture for me.

Two days ago I searched for #brimhat on Instagram and what I found were mostly pictures from an account which posted pictures of 'modern' witches—models, young ladies, or anyone in black outfits and brim hats, and they looked gorgeous! That inspired me to made "Enchantress" as the title of this postsince "Witch" sounds a bit creepier to medespite the fact that I'm wearing black floppy brim hat, black top, black maxi skirt, black bag and black shoes. Or maybe that's the reason, too, since I kind of looked like one in this outfit. Don't worry, I know nothing about magic, spells, broomstick, you name it. I'd had more than enough black that day so I wore my favourite necklace to balance the blacks. 

Have you ever feel like dressed in black is the easiest thing to do when in doubt? Or you just find out that black is your colour? Would love to see the comments below! 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Super cool outfit and pieces
    very good looking pics
    great work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the witchy vibes from this look! That skirt is really beautiful.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like black outfits so much, I wear really often a head-to-toe black look. This is my favourite quote of black, I really agree with this:

    “Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: I don’t bother you - don’t bother me.”
    ― Yohji Yamamoto

    Rndm æ; My tumblr; My instagram; Rndm æ on bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! ♥ the hat !

    Kisses, Selorm Xx | SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe