Trousers

21:47


Hi!

It's such a long time since I wrote my last post and I'm really sorry for the two-month hiatus. I was and still busy with my internship tasks that I haven't got time to write anything to you—I'm not a night person either, so whenever the clock strikes ten, I'm going to bed. But I make time to write this time and I'm really glad I do.

So, I wore this outfit to go for a grocery shopping with my brother. Long story short, I actually never had a thought of wearing a pair of sweatpants or whatever similar to it, ever. I never wanted to remember this but it seemed like this Karl Lagerfeld's quote on sweatpants, “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants,” always came to my mind whenever I thought about wearing one. Doesn't mean that I judge those who wear sweatpants, though. As you probably notice, I also not that kind of person who wears anything like sweatpants. But, these trousers are too comfortable to resist and kind of chic for a casual outfit. It is also made from, I don't know, something which is far from what sweatpants are made even though they looked like sweatpants. I hope I dressed the trousers well so I didn't look like wearing pajamas outside.

Oh, I also want to tell that I got this new haircut about last month cause my hair had ugly, split ends that I hate.

Many thanks for my brother who was brave enough to fight his unwillingness to take these pictures at first because of people, people who stared at us. 
Shirt, H&M - Trousers, H&M - Shoes, Topshop - Bag, Charles & Keith

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh i love this outfit! so chic, yet casual and that bag is fabulous :)

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are are super cute! I'm glad to see you're back!

    Raissa | http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe