Monday

12:23

What would you do to spend your last week of summer break?

My answer would be staying in bed reading book and I'm planning to do that for the rest of the week. Unfortunately that's not what I did yesterday. Instead of staying in bed, I went out to get some fresh air and sun kisses. Since last two weeks, Faldi and I had planned to go to a mangrove park. It was my best friend who first told me about the place. Just when she started to tell me about the good view, without a doubt I asked her whether there are wild animals there or not, and her answer was crocodiles. I thought she was just making fun of me BUT I actually saw a baby crocodile swimming alone. I was so excited! Remember that this was not a zoo, I saw a baby crocodile in its nature!

It's good to finally be able to take outfit pictures for this blog. You might want to question why did I wear black to the beach as the colour absorbs the heat. I first wanted to wear my white crop top which I love the most but something had just happened to it so I had to leave it home. Speaking about top, the one I was wearing is also my new favourite. It goes well with almost everything (sad thing is that it's no longer available to shop).

Sorry for the low-quality pictures. We took the pictures with iPod camera as we're allowed to bring the camera only if we pay £50 something and I just wouldn't want to do that.
Top, Cotton Ink - Jeans, Topshop - Sandals, Cotton On - Bag, Charles & Keith - Hat, Forever 21
Photographed by Faldi Garvano

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love that bag!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    you have a new stalker
    http://www.modefort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so relaxed , I love the simplest side of it.

    shititsmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out my post to learn more about it.
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/2014/09/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe