On Repeat

20:47

Image from British Vogue

As a part of everyone's routine, music helps us through our ups and downs. Without having a lot to say, or none at all, music gives us what only we wish to hear. I'm not saying this as if I just had a very bad day, no. I actually just had the opposite; a great great one! I kind of feel like writing this to share what's on repeat in my playlist.

1. 5 Seconds of Summer - Everything I Didn't Say
2. 5 Seconds of Summer - Don't Stop
3. One Direction - Change My Mind (My all time favourite)
4. Haim - My Song 5 
4. Lana Del Rey - Black Beauty
5. Ariana Grande feat. Nathan Sykes - Almost is Never Enough
6. Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

The things is, I'm kind of obsessed with 5SOS these past two months. I knew since the very first time they appeared on One Direction's tour that they're going to be big (not only because the brotherhood with those British/Irish lads), and here they are now with loads of fans screaming for their names and wishing their cities to be on the band's upcoming tour list, including myself whenever they appear on TV. The songs I mention above are only two from many of my favourites. End Up Here, Heartbreak Girl and Social Casualty are the other three. I could say that their lyrics are good and real. Some of those I like because the words are close to my personal experience that make my mind wander every time I listen to them.

And let's not forget that One Direction had just spread the news about their new album, FOUR, which is going to be released this November. I roll and I roll 'til I get the album and listen to the whole songs! Seriously, the news had successfully made me as mad as a hatter to think about their upcoming concert in Jakarta. God, this is just too much.

So, what have you been listening to lately and why do you like the song?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We have the same taste in music ahah !
    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe