Polka Dots

20:40

Top, Topshop - Jeans, Topshop - Bag, Charles & Keith - Shoes, Zara

Sunday lunch with big family is always one of those days that I'm always waiting for. It's fun to meet little cousins that have grown to bigger kids after not seeing them for months. Besides, it would always be a day to get a little dressier than usual. And by which I mean I could wear heeled shoes, since I used to leave them for the other pairs that allow me to walk, and sometimes run, in comfort.

Though black would always seem to be a safe colour for me to pick, somebody did say that we should choose red when in doubt. Well, I wasn't in doubt, but this pair of Zara shoes was the only pair of heels that suited the outfit I was wearing—and my mood, of course.

These pictures, again, were taken by iPhone camera. I didn't bring a camera with me since I actually wasn't prepared to have my outfit being photographed.

Photographed by Karina Adilah

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfit!
    xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable top! Super cute outfit!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe