The Wider The Better

02:30

 Top, H&M - Trousers, Forever 21 - Bag, Pull & Bear - Sandals, birthday gift - Ring, Forever 21

My love for wide-leg trousers have grown into a whole new level. I know that my legs love them because the trousers let my skin breathe and my legs move freely. But, I'd never thought that wearing one pair could change my whole look.

It was my first time in my adult year to wear palazzo trousers, the last time I wore them was probably when I was still on elementary school, or younger maybe. Since then, I'd long forgotten them. And guess what? I'd just realised what impact they brought to my look: I looked slimmer and taller than I actually was!

I think I'm going to do a serious wide-leg and flare trousers shopping this season. Well, I'm thinking about that pair from Kendall and Kylie for Topshop collection.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wooww i love your pants ! nice photo

    Sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wide leg trousers are always fab! <3

    check out mine dear?
    www.paramitadana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe