White on Black

00:44

Photographed by Karina Adilah
I sometimes wonder why am I always late to post my outfit of the day to this blog. Am I that busy? Was I that busy? I don't think that I've ever been so busy that I seem to always delay my blogpost to days (or weeks) after the pictures were taken. 

Anyway, this was the outfit I wore on last week's Saturday (except I decided to swap the mules with my favourite slip-ons just because of my silly, fasting anxiety about imbalanced walking). It was just a usual going-to-the-mall kind of day.

Shirt, SOKO - Wide-leg trousers, Uniqlo - Bag, Pull&Bear - Mules, Forever 21

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You can to win September Kawaii box with super cute items inside. Rules are easy as neber before. For more information, check out my new post:

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2015/08/get-your-own-kawaii-box-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe