Current Favourites

20:32


2016 has come to its fifth month, and until this very time, there had been plenty of clothes, shoes, bags, and beauty products I was in love with but never ended up getting them home. The reason is simply because my shopping budget is not as big as Kylie Jenner's. Duh, Lulu. That's way too obvious. However, until this very month, I've been loving these three items unconditionally.


Of the three items I put in this post, this one is my most favourite item. I purchased this bag back on November 2015 from Stradivarius. This crocodile embossed bag is clearly not as shiny as designer's handbag, but it's overly amazing for something high street. As you can see, the bag is totally worn out as one of its handles has already torn. I'm going to find a way to fix this baby 'cause it makes almost every outfit looks perfect!


The second favourite item is a novel. In the rare moments where I'm not working on my thesis, I enjoy reading fiction. It's been four or five months since the last time I read a novel and now I'm at it again. This time it's Robert Galbraith third novel, Career of Evil. I'm a huge fan of Cormoran Strike since his first appearance on The Cuckoo's Calling and I can't wait to read his other brilliant ways of finishing puzzle.



And by the way, look at the cute note Rowling wrote for Sean and Matthew Harris below! Definitely one of my favourite parts of the book.


I am addicted to moisturise my lips every single time. So yes, the third and the last item is a lip balm. I have had this bad boy for five months and now it's almost gone! At first, this product wasn't my favourite as my lips dried the next day after I applied it. But I couldn't stop wearing it just because I failed on the first night. And I turned to be right. The dryness might happened because my lips needed some times to adjust to the new product. Thankfully, my lips got better and better with time.

Do you have any favourite products or books to recommend? I'd love to know! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe