A Life that Feels Good on the Inside

23:13

Have you ever had a single thought where you could possibly do better not only for yourself, but also for the others?

Have you ever had the similar dreams over and over again for a couple of days?

Have you ever felt like God and the universe are directing you to see the opened door by showing you signs?

Have you ever felt like things that happened to you were too good to be just coincidence?

Let me tell you, those things were never meant to be just coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence, especially the beautifully directed ones. 

As I'm writing this, I'm in the process of convincing myself that what happened to me were really meant to happen, one way or another. I know I sound silly saying this, but as I said, I'm currently trying to convince myself that changing for the better is in fact necessary. That changing for a more compassionate life is necessary. That even my unconscious mind made me think about it for the last couple of weeks, non-stop.

Sometimes in the past two weeks, I came across Cara Delevingne Instagram account and saw one touching quote that she posted. It said, "NEVER GIVE UP on something you can't go day without thinking about." To me, it sounded like a calling. Here's why: First, I don't follow Cara on Instagram, yet I ended up being on her page. Second, I could've just scrolled on her posts and find nothing or just got back to my page, BUT, third, I saw that very post!

The post really gets to me because yes, I can't go a day without thinking about changing for a better and happier life. I can't go a day without thinking of being in my happy place. I can't go a day without thinking about starting a new page of life that I'm passionate about.

I don't know how should I end this post, the point is, I'm currently striving for living a life that feels good on the inside. It's a simple life but full of happiness and peace at the same time. And whenever it knocks my door, it needs to know that I'm more than ready to welcome and embrace it with both arms.

Photograph by Lulu Nisrina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe